Thursday, April 29, 2010

We Made it to Paris!

It is currently 2:00pm BC time and 11:00pm Paris time. We survived our trip with very little concern. All our flights were on time and our baggage arrived! We also managed to take 3 trains to get to our hotel and did not get lost or mugged, great first day I would say. We also found a great little Italian resturant right outside our hotel that had street side dinning. It was called Pizza Giovanni`s, felt just like being a home, something I really needed my first nigth here. Our hotel is very cute as well. Tommorow is forcasted to be the best day while we are in Paris so we hope to do a bike tour and a bunch more. We will try and post again tomorrow. Already missing everyone, but having a great time so far!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you made it safe, and very proud of you for taking 3 trains right off the bat and not getting mugged. I knew you wouldn't get lost as Darren would not let that happen!!! Make sure you do the Louv (I don't think I spelled that right!)but I am sure you know what I am talking about. Drink some fancy coffee for me! Look out for Brad Pitt and his tons of Kids ~ they are always touring around Europe right now while she does a film in Italy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds so romantic, almost movie like..you are a very lucky girl.....

    ReplyDelete