Thursday, May 20, 2010
Heading To Crete
Hello all, it is Friday May 21st and we are now headed for Crete. We just woke up from a wonderful night sleep in Athans. We arrived in Athans at 11:30 last night and were so happy we paid the extra money so that all we had to do was go out the door from the airport and our hotel was right there, so worth it. We are catching a plane from Athans to Crete at 11:00 today where we are off to 5 days of rest and relaxation. Our internet availability over the past week has been limited, so if you check out the post below it outlines all of our activities the past 5 days. Talk to you soon hopefully, only 7 more sleeps and we are headed home, hard to believe actually, it does not feel like we have been gone for a month already.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey nice to hear what you have been up to!!! We were a little worried :) Mom will pick you guys up at the airport at 10:30 Friday night. I told her I would be she said hell no I haven't seen them in a month!!! The house is good I have been here lots! To say the least... Minners is good - but I am sure she and I are both ready for you to return home! Beautiful pictures :)
ReplyDeleteHow is my hotel?? I hope your laying on the beach enjoying beautiful sunshine! Miss you guys see you friday night I will pick you up at the air port! Can't wait Love You MOM
ReplyDeleteEverything is great! We have been laying by the poolside enjoying the sunshine, not really any beach to lay at. We miss you too. Are you sure you want to pick us up Friday night? We were just going to take a cab home because it will be so late. Up to you... Love you too, way to figure out how to use your computer, or did you just get Amanda to post using your log in!
ReplyDeleteit great to hear from you guys!I will be at the airport to get you.cant wait.have a glass of Greek wine for me pool side! love you Mom.
ReplyDelete