Today was a day dedicated to taking in the beauty of Versaille. We took the train out there and spent a wonderful afternoon walking about. The weather did not cooperate all that much when the fountain show started, we hid under some bushes and waited for it to stop raining! But later in the afternoon it was great! When we got back to Paris we walked to the Arc de Triomphe and looked at all the high end fashion stores. At this point my feet were killing me! We probably walked 10km today. I was cranky so we headed back to the hotel so I could have a nap. Darren walked to the store and bought us some bread, cheese and meat for dinner. Oh, can`t forget the wine, I think he is trying to get me drunk. Oh yeah, and best part of the day. We went to McDonalds this morning for breakfast and lunch because we did not get up until 11:30 today and we ordered Big Mac meals with root beer and got beer instead! What a way to start off you day I guess. Some great learnings for sure! Mom, you better post a message today, I am thinking you forgot about me over here! We are off to Milan tomorrow on a 7 hour train ride. So long to Paris. I would totally recommend Paris to anyone, we had a great three days here. Hey
Hey funny you should tell Mom to post something... She called me on the way to work this morning and said "after I typed this huge long message my password would not work and I can't figure it out. Tell them I miss them and love them and am so sorry I can't figure this out! Thats mom for you :) I will try to get over there tonight or tomorrow and get her up and running!
Pictures of the birthday are now on my facebook. Check them out, the only thing is we didn't get hardly any pics of all the guests.... We needed you guys there taking the pics! You always do such a great job. We missed you lots but will make up for it next year :) Looks like your having a fabulous time. Love Ya Lots xoxo
Wow I have totally embraced modern technology!
ReplyDeleteHey funny you should tell Mom to post something... She called me on the way to work this morning and said "after I typed this huge long message my password would not work and I can't figure it out. Tell them I miss them and love them and am so sorry I can't figure this out! Thats mom for you :) I will try to get over there tonight or tomorrow and get her up and running!
ReplyDeletePictures of the birthday are now on my facebook. Check them out, the only thing is we didn't get hardly any pics of all the guests.... We needed you guys there taking the pics! You always do such a great job. We missed you lots but will make up for it next year :) Looks like your having a fabulous time. Love Ya Lots xoxo
ReplyDeleteGlad to see some pictures and hear you are safe and sound! Keep us posted.
ReplyDeleteKirstin and Steve