Saturday, May 1, 2010

Jet Lag Sets In

Our third day in Paris our jet lag set in. We did not get up until 1:00. After that we took the train to Montmartre and climbed up to the Basilique du Sacre Coeur which was an amazing church that we were able to walk through but could not take any pictures. The streets leading up to the church were packed with people. Next week took the train to Notre Dame Cathedral where we walked around outside and inside. We then returned back to our hotel to rest and prepare for a night out at Crazy Horse....






1 comment:

  1. Well I am glad someone is having fun.... Its what day 3 and you cat managed to bring a dead mouse inside the house..... So not impressed, I can't promise you there will be a cat here when you return! Or that I will house sit again! Great pictures keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete